I have created a Sitecore Job to compress the Sitecore logs and move it to a separate folder.
- Download the package here.
- Install it using Sitecore Installation Wizard.
- Create a folder in the Data Folder with name ‘rotatedLogs’. You can change this option ‘LogRotatorFolder’ in the SitecoreLogRotator.config after the package installation.
- Minimum number of logs to keep in actual log folder can be configured in the above configuration.
- You can change the frequency of Sitecore Job as per this article.